Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Loganville Office
Your first visit to Loganville Family Dentistry involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can also save some time by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Schedule your "NEW PATIENT EXPERIENCE" today!
Our goal at Loganville Family Dentistry is to provide exceptional quality, compassionate, and individualized care for people of ALL ages. A strong emphasis is placed on educating our patients about their dental needs, home care, and treatment options. We strive to do everything possible to make dental visits pleasant.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
What To Expect
Thank you for choosing our office for all your dental needs. We have created a comfortable environment where you can feel confident in the level of dental care you receive. When you arrive for your first visit, please be prepared to complete all insurance and health information forms that will allow us to begin your dental treatment. We will ask you to fill out several forms that will get you acquainted with our office.
- We will get acquainted and learn about your dental goals and desires.
- We will take x-rays to facilitate a comprehensive exam.
- We examine your chewing apparatus, looking for any signs of instability, including muscles, TMJ, teeth, periodontium (gums and foundation) and airway.
- We will provide detailed oral hygiene instructions that will help you eliminate inflamation in your mouth thus decreasing your risk for heart attack and stroke.
- We will perform an oral cancer exam.
- Depending on all of our findings we may be able to perform some hygiene therapy at this appointment (Unless it is determined that you require more extensive periodontal therapy. In this case we will have to schedule another appointment)
We believe that good dental care begins with open communication. We promise to speak candidly with you about any symptoms present that may require further dental treatment, our diagnosis, alternative treatments that may exist, and our recommendations. Working together, we can achieve a true partnership, with one common goal-keeping your smile beautiful and your teeth, gums and jaw joints healthy!